Vosne Romanée Tasting
Tasting dedicated to Vosne Romanée
A private wine class followed by a prestigious tasting with 5 Vosne Romanée 1er cru and 5 grands crus : Richebourg, Romanée Saint Vivant, La Grande Rue, Echezeaux and Grands Echezeaux.
During week or week-end, Sensation Vin offers “Vosne Romanée Tasting”. Alone, for 2 people or more, it’s a private wine tasting class for you.
Vosne Romanée is located in the heart of Côte de Nuits. It produces some of the most famous Burgundy wines in the world: Romanée Conti, La Grande Rue, Romanée-Saint-Vivant, Richebourg… and so many others. That’s why Vosne Romanée is considered the pearl of Burgundy.
In our tasting room and an intimate setting, take the time to analyse in depth those high reputation terroirs to be more familiar with them. And enjoy the tasting which includes 5 Vosne Romanée 1er cru and 5 grands crus.
Vosne Romanée : key statistics, specific details, the vineyards, the grands crus…
INTRODUCTION TO WINE TASTING
The techniques of tasting: visual, olfactory and gustative examination
Blind tasting (covered labels) of 10 wines from Vosne Romanée region. There are 5 premiers crus and 5 grands crus
Example : vintages, plots or winemaker may vary during the season
- Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Beaux Monts 2013 Domaine Jean-Jacques Confuron
- Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Gaudichots 2015 Domaine Forey
- Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Suchots 2015 Domaine Jérôme Chézeaux
- Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Chaumes 2016 Domaine Méo-Camuzet
- Vosne Romanée 1er cru Les Petits Monts 2014 Domaine Forey
- Grands Echezeaux Grand Cru 2015 Domaine François Lamarche
- Romanée Saint Vivant Grand Cru 2013 Domaine Jean-Jacques Confuron
- Richebourg Grand Cru 2015 Domaine Thibault Liger-Belair
- La Grande Rue Grand Cru 2009 Domaine François Lamarche
- Echezeaux Grand Cru 2014 Domaine Forey
On appointment. Duration : around 2h30
On demand. The price varies according to the number of participants.